Friday, October 1, 2010

PaRt 2...THANKS EM! :)

and the day I get pics from Jill, believe it or not, there would be a PART 3!!! Lots of pics that I hope you have a sense of humor for. I guess they are more for us girls to enjoy and remember all the fun memories...




Still not so sure how we ended up with a million pics in just the garage on the way there and just hanging out. Kinda funny!
Don't worry, we had GREAT entertainment up there! haha



Self timed driving pic...check!


Who can pass up the AMAZING deals you find at the outlets...obviously combined, none of us can :)

A NIGHT started of the BATMAN shirts...




Nice idea Em for an ACTUAL photo shoot, I mean it DID make sense since we had all matching shirts! Took care of the family picture problem for a little while anyway...


Oh Dear Jill, way to go on the posing for this final chica pic!!! You are A PRO!
and thank heaven for at least a couple rounds of Wacky 6, our FAVORITE game!

AND yes, we are a little dorky, but that just means we had tons of fun too! So please don't judge our amazing skills to take such amazing pictures! haha Funny thing is, and also hard to believe that I wasn't responsible for more than like 5 pics! Unusal for me, but I guess it's really not when I don't have a camera yet...Soon though, very soon :)

No comments: