Monday, October 25, 2010

CrAzY FUN while Dad was away...!!!

On Friday Tys left to go hunting with his Dad and Brother. The boys were so sad to have him leave and didn't miss an hour where they didn't ask when he was coming home or saying how much they just wanted their daddy. So we tried thinking of some fun things to do...


The boys saying Bye to dad! :)
I managed to fit in my own little movie night...I thought this was a really cute one!
Enjoying a little brotherly bonding time playing with the camera games
THE BEST SuRpRisE ever! My sister sent these with Love all the way from Virginia to satisfy my craving...and they were DELICIOUS! Yes they are all gone! :)
We had cousins come play and they did some crafts too! Lots of fun!



THEN...the rain finally stopped for a minute, so our plans for the Pumpkin Walk were still on with our good friends the Reeses and Burtons.



Drew was always looking at the pumpkin for the picture...at least he enjoyed them!
I let the boys have a late night and watch a movie...they...obviously...fell asleep :)
AND I became OFFICALLY half way through my pregnancy yesterday...20 Weeks and 20 more to GO! YEA!
Peyton has been asking every day since we got these pumpkins to paint them...so last night they got their chance!

They enjoyed it! :) EAsy enough for entertainment, right?
Wow! Almost done...then today we had a Halloween Party with my friends from HS and their kiddos. Thanks Alexa for planning it and putting up with the chaos of these VERY active boys! :)

So much fun and hopefully more fun to come this week but this time with DAd! :) Missed him and am SOOO glad to get him back today!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you are had lotsa fun!! :)

Rachel said...

So, it must be genetic... you and Erin both look amazing when you are pregnant!!

erin said...

you do look fabulous ASH!!! I had to check out your blog on the big screen to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. And even on the big screen your tummy is TINY!!! I PROMISE!!! NOT EVEN LYING!!!!
Looks like you had tons of fun while tyson was away. Made me think I should do more crafts with my boys.