Monday, October 11, 2010

Simple sigh of ReLieF...

but maybe I really am sad... :) Because this only means my once little baby is now a BiG BoY and growing up all too fast. This cutest little Drew is FINALLY potty trained! He has been doing SOOO good for awhile, but I haven't wanted to set myself up for some huge accidents. Anyway, we never even went through the package of pull-ups we bought but for some reason I am still carrying around a spare piece of undies in my bag everywhere we go :) haha
These were just the latest and cutest pics that I have that completely describe this little guy! He gets in his batman costume AT LEAST once a day! So much fun. Love him!!!

Although, I shouldn't get too settled, we will only be diaperless for a few more months! Just wanted to let Drew know how proud I am of him and don't mind his cute little voice yelling "I go potty mom!! Go potty!" That's when I know we only have a few seconds to help him aim straight INSIDE the toilet! :)

4 comments:

KT said...

Yay for Drew! That's great news.

Heather said...

Good job Drew! And how lucky for you to be diaperless for a while!!! Stock up the money you would spend on diapers and go blow it all on your BABY GIRL!!!! How's the house coming!?!? You are probably a total pro at it by now right? :)

Nachelle said...

Yeah for Drew, isn't it crazy how big they got all of the sudden...also congrats on the upcoming baby, wahoo!

gramma debbie said...

...and make bubbles!! Love that little guy! HE is so CuTe!!! I will be sad when he quits calling me grandpa!! XXOO