Monday, October 18, 2010

{Gratitude}

:Gratitude, thankfulness, or appreciation is a positive emotion or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive....

You know when all of the sudden you just get that overwhelming feeling of being simply grateful? Well, tonight while blog surfing...I came across a good friends blog that as I looked at their pics and listened to the playlist. I got that feeling. This cute family has been such an example and seeing how positive and grateful they are was definately felt strongly.

So first of all...I can't help but feel extremely thankful every time I drive by our home to be. Thinking of how lucky I am to have a husband that works his life away trying to provide for those things we need as a family, and working so hard to build this home for us, because he knows what is best for us, as a family. As frustrating as it gets, making decisions, getting contractors there, seeing the months pass and having it not seem much further, it is ALL worth every minute. Because I know how hard my sweet husband is trying and how much he loves his family.

AND these two sweet little boys we have been blessed with. During a little FHE, to see how much they love to say the prayers, sing the songs and learn. These are of them leading the music. I can't help but feel so overwhelmed knowing we have been entrusted with these sweet spirits to raise them and be their parents. I just need to learn so much more from their examples and try to be like them, selfless, loving, innocent and pure. Love them.



I guess I have a huge feeling of Gratitude right now, not that sometimes I don't, but right now it's there more than other days and I know I should always remember how lucky I am to have what I have and to be blessed with the most 3 wonderful men in my life...and soon to have my own little sidekick to help out with the pink in our home :)

3 comments:

Wy said...

The house is almost up !!!!!!!!!! :)

The Christensen's said...

Oh my goodness, I guess I haven't checked out your cute blog in forever. We miss your amazing family around here. Hoping everything is going great!! You look amazing and your family pictures are beautiful. I wish I would've thought to do them before I was big and huge! Hope all is well with you guys!

gramma debbie said...

What a nice post!! We are grateful for the chance to have those cute little boys in our home, to love and teach us too!! We have loved also every minute of you all being here, a house can get pretty quiet with just two of us and this has brought us some noise, crying, giggling, laughing, screaming, I just love it!!!! Love ya!