Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#3!!!

So I was so caught up in the news of our little baby to be being a GiRL that I totally spaced telling about our reactions. And of course this is more for us to remember than for you to enjoy reading it :) Anyway, the predictions:
Tys: BOY (as always, and he WAS right with the first two!)
Peyt: said all along it was a girl
Drew: That morning I told him we were going to find out what we're having...I said "do you think it's a boy or a girl?" and he said "boy or a girl!" I told him he had to choose one and he said "boy!" without any hesitation.
Me: I thought for sure after 9 natural boys (and the 10th on the way) in the family that there was no way it could be a girl, even though I had kinda thought so because a lot of things were much different with this pregnancy. That I also kept to myself because so many people had said that didn't matter anyway. So I was still thinking the news would probably be a boy. Knowing I would be completely happy with either.
...as soon as we stepped in the Ultrasound room, I said "Well, Tys are you ready to take 3 boys hunting with you?" Then Peyt stopped and thought and said "No, I think it's a boy actually, then we can all go hunting with dad." We laughed it off and started the ultrasound. Drew was a little scared, I think he thought they were hurting me and didn't like the lights being dimmed. Peyt loved seeing this little baby and would comment that she looked like she was eating or doing different things. After making sure the baby looked healthy, it only took a couple minutes and our nurse gave the news "I...think it's a girl!" I seriously couldn't talk. My Dr. asked a question and I studdered yes a couple times. He mentioned I was caught off guard and speechless. When we left the room, Peyt said, "but I wanted a boy so we could go hunting, I don't want a sister" so I tried explaining that he and Drew could still go with dad and she'll stay home and have girl weekends with me. He was okay with it but then asked if she could just come hunting with them. too cute! Drew just kept asking all day to see my tummy and see the baby. He thought he could see it since the nurse showed him we could see a baby in there. So funny! I think Tys was the most surprised, but also so excited to know he will get to have a little Daddy's girl. and that she will be cause I know he will be the best dad for her. She is a lucky little gal!


We are so excited. And as far as names that we have picked out...well funny story actually. My first three choices started back with Halle then Madisyn and then Abby which all have been long taken by now from other extended family members. Which serves them right, they had first pick! haha So for our new list:

Kynlie/Kinlee
Katelyn (Kate)
Olivia

Probably all with the middle name Nicole. After mine. Who knows the list could change completely, but definately give us your opinion...it's fun to see what other people think.
We are so excited and are DEFINATELY welcoming your little girls HAND ME DOWNS!!! :) uh, seriously though!

6 comments:

Ashley Hardison said...

So fun Ash! I love that you have converted to pink!! YEAH!! I love the names you have we actually considered the first 2 for Kinzi. We have a cousin names Olivia so that was out of the choices and my sister used Kate for her little girls middle name. But I love it too! So much fun awaits you.

Brittanny said...

Girls are just so fun! YAH! and you know what, for the names, all 3 are just cute as can be...but, I think my personal fav would be Katelyn. It sounds the cutest with your last name to me. Good luck picking! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Little girls are so much fun! Tell Tys to get ready...that little girl will have him wrapped around her cute little finger :) Hope your feeling good!

Burton Family said...

So I am still soo excited for you. Girls are a ton of fun and at the same time they are a ton of drama. But I do love having the Daddy's girl. You know they love it and it is so sweet to see them hold their little girl for the first time. As for your names, love them all but I really like your second choice. Katelyn Nicole Love is what I choose.

gramma debbie said...

THe picture of baby Love looks like she is waving hello to everyone!! I love all your names and am sure when she makes her appearance, you will know which one is PERFECT!! SOO excited for you ALLL LOve You!!

Darci said...

Oh Ash....so much fun is just around the corner!!! Not that drew and peyt arent fun, but to have that little girl!!!!! YAY!!!!! We are so excited for ya!! As for the names, we had a list of 6 names and not 1 fit Kyah, so she was nameless for 3 days and then my brother put an end to that:) All 3 names I do like, but my vote is Kinlee!!:)