Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HaPPy BiRthDaY...

...to my DAD!!! We'll just say we forgot how old he turned today :) But Happy Birthday to him and here's to hoping he had the best day! When I called him around noon, his work had already spoiled him with two full meals, cakes and lotsa Birthday Love! We got to stop by with his Birthday present and were lucky enough to stay for a yummy dinner and dessert...(Thanks Shan! Even though we weren't planning on being so taken care of!) No I was not responsible for giving him this saw, but it was entertaining to see how excited he was over it, so I had to have the pic for it!

Happy Birthday again and Thanks for letting us spend a little of your day with you Dad! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am so glad you came over!! :) It is always good to see y'all! Thanks for helping us eat the brownies - they need to get GONE! :D

I love that last pic of your Dad!