Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ending to our **HaLLowEEn FuN!**

The day we have all saved our costumes for! Grandma Debbies Party...!
Yesterday when Tys was leaving Peyt asked where he was going and he said "To Kelly's to get some supplies to work on the house" Me and Peyt thought it was hilarious! Since he did it in Handy Manny's voice, we decided that's what dad would be for Halloween. and My step-mom had this dress for me to wear last year for a Birthday Party, so figured I'd see if it was still available and put it to good use cause the boys kept asking me to dress up. (Thanks Shan!!) They ABSOLUTELY LOVED it! Drew kept calling me a Princess. So fun to dress up, especially when you have kids.
My grandma with her Hot lookin' hubby!!! So funny, I didn't even know it was him!
Most of the kiddos all dressed up! We should have put Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Bruce in to show off their costumes too! I didn't even get one pic of them.
and the traditional donut eating contest!! Drew was hesitant, but soon gave in!

Peyt chowed down :)
Me and my hot Handy Manny! :) But where did his get up go?!?! Too cool... haha jK
So there it is for our Halloween FUN...hope you all enjoyed and had a HaPPY Halloween! Thanks mom and Bruce for a fun party with yummy food and WAY TOO many treats that probably packed me on a good 10 or 15 pounds! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!!

You make a perfect princess!! :D