Sunday, October 17, 2010

NaTe ROCKS! THANK YOU!!!

Yesterday we got our family pics done by my homebro Nate. They turned out so cute and I'm just glad we got them before I was super mega prego and even more huge :) LOVE THEM Nate! THANKS THANKS THANKS! I knew there's a reason we hire you!

(Doin' the Mario!...) Thanks mom for implanting that in their heads, that's how we got some of their smiles out of them.

Cute blue eyed boy! Love him!
Seriously so cute! I love this one!
Drew would get so camera shy, it was so cute and funny.
A HUGE FAVORITE! who knew it would turn out so STINKIN' cute!!!
True botherly...um love? Okay, a little fighting is normal...haha
I actually love tysons "silly" face in this one! I don't think I've seen that one yet!
Love my boys!
So cute little boys! and just so innocent...hope we can keep them that way till they are 21~ ha :)

Nate, I did change the temp a little on some and couldn't help but play with your AMAZING Work!!!!!! Now I just can't wait for some walls to hang these on! THEY are PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting us see them so quick!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

They are all so cute!! I love them! Nate can work some magic. :D
You all look great! Ash - you are beautiful!!

erin said...

Way cute family pictures!!!! Nate did a great job. Where did you get them taken? Love ya

Katie said...

So cute! You have a beautiful family!

KT said...

Nice job Nate! Cute idea- a fam pic before #3 comes, and you can't even tell you're pregnant.
Nice job Ash for having a cute fam

Jamie Hadlow said...

I LOVE these pictures! They are so cute, and your boys look so handsome! You look so cute too, I love your shirt and necklace!!! Your house is looking AWESOME by the way! I love the entrance!