Thursday, October 7, 2010

FiELd TRiP:BLaCk IsLaND FaRm FuN...!

We love this place and the boys were so happy to go back! For Peyt's school we got to go this time. The boys had so much fun especially since they had buddies, who are our soon to be neighbors, there to play with. Gets us even more excited for Fall and all the Halloween fun.
Gettin' ready for the tractor ride to learn about ONions, CarroTs, and to pick out their favorite pumpkin.


Miss Jamie, I had to take a pic of, she was trying to tote around her little Krew, with Beckham pulling at her side and trying to keep track of Jaxon AND taking pictures. It was worth showing her the multi-tasking skills she is capable of! haha
Drew wanted to carry it all by himself and kept saying "I'm strong!" and that he was, um, for a 3 year old, Peyt wouldn't even carry his for a second! haha
I think they are going to have so much fun living by eachother! Don't you??? Lucky boys!
My mom came along for the fun and was a huge help with ALL the boys!
She even got Mr. Beckham to go down the slide...don't you love his face? Priceless!
I think Grandma enjoyed the slide just as much as the boys! Her and Drew have the same form.
This fits him perfect! I can totally see him doing this one day in REAL life!
Gotta love the bouncy PuMPkiN!
Once again, Grandma helping with the entertainment...thanks for teeter-tottering! :)
CoRn BoX fun!

Yes, he LOVED this train! He rode it I believe 4 times...and even rode with this stranger kid!
More fun to be had, because the boys hope we make it back a second time with dad. And why wouldn't we?? It only lasts for a short time! Now we just gotta make time to carve the pumpkins, because that's all Peyt asked about on the way home!

2 comments:

KT said...

I love black island farms!
Hey I was thinking this morning that I really love the name Halle, and I know you have 2, but we almost named Belle, Hadley and I think it's cute also.
Kind of the same but different. You can use it since we're done, but if I had another girl, for sure either Hadley or Brynn are my fav's.
Out of your list, my vote is Olivia.

Jamie Hadlow said...

I LOVE the name Olivia, you lucky girl getting a GIRL! We had SO much fun with you guys the other day, and you are so good to already have it blogged. I'll add it to the list of events I need to blog:). Beckham keeps talking about Peyton...even though he thinks both of your kids names are Peyton. He points to Drew and Peyton in pic's and says "There's Peyton!" Can't wait till they can play all the time! I love the multi-tasker pic. That's probably how I'll remember my life for the next few years:)