Monday, October 4, 2010

Bring on the PINK!!!!



So excited and even more SURPRISED!!! After all these boys in our family and 2 of our own, I thought we would for sure be getting the news of a baby boy today! Even after a tiny hunch of thinking it might be a girl! :) SO here comes a new wardrobe and cute decor for a very PINK and GIRLY GIRL with accessories of course...and YES I am going to need the help of you moms that have girls on tips for keeping the budgets low!!!! haha and lets just hope our nurse wasn't wrong! I guess if she was, we will be completely prepared for a boy! :) But don't worry, I asked her a few times just to make sure! ...Now just waiting for REALITY to set in...or maybe I'll just believe it when I see her! :)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

SO excited for you all!!! Can't wait to see that PINK bundle of LOVE!!! :D

Sarah Flint said...

Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun!

KT said...

Congrats! I'll get making some bows for you...

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting:)

erin said...

Yahoo!! congrats!!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Yay! YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have to share your secret:)! I am so excited for you guys, and I'm sure she'll be beautiful!

The Cooper's said...

How fun for your family! Congrat's!

The Birds said...

Yeah! Girls are so much fun! Congrats!