Friday, October 22, 2010

Any ExCuSe...!

...Any chance to hang out with these girls is worth making yourself available! :) So many fun memories, I thought I'd share more than just one. I was lucky enough to have found them in our old neighborhood and they are just like having more sisters. I love them all and wish we only saw eachother more and enjoyed more girl nights together :) So some fun pics of some of our fun times to enjoy in NO particular order...
Last night we went to dinner for Jamie's soon to be baby Jake...Darci planned it and then didn't end up being able to come. Missed ya DArci (and you too Mikelle...who is far far away!)
Date night at BOONDOCKS...haha not just Jamie and I but 5 of us couples..so much fun!
Bellistons going away party...I think the guys enjoyed taking the pics and watching us being huge goof balls!
Misty's first RoCkStar...something had to keep her up late on New Years Eve :)
Bachelor nights...AND Darci teaching us to "Jerk" haha
Dinner for Mikelles little Jaida...who now we've met :) Hope you come to visit again soon!
Such a fun over-nighter with our hubbies! Jamie supplied these nose things, don't worry the guys did them too, BUT were promised no pictures!
More Dinner fun!
Girls night at the movies...more please? :)
Yummy dinner and Smore's at the Penners.
Yummy dinner at the Reese's
Yummy dinner AGAIN at the Park...thanks to the Burtons!
and not to forget the music that brought us all together...hahah JK Our SWEET Bachelor cd that my brother put together for us! Now we all can jam in our cars at the same time!

Seriously, so much fun, I think I miss the neighborhood just because of all of them. Oh and not to forget the hilarious night of doorbell ditching our hubbies...PRICELESS! Wish we had proof of that night! So thanks chicas for being such good friends and for some of the funnest memories...I'm glad we're still making them! :)

3 comments:

Jamie Reese said...

Ash-
You are the best! It is so fun to look at all those pictures and remember all the good times....more to come...even if you live a little bit further away.

TBird and Mikelle said...

Hahahah the door bell ditching was priceless! Who can forget the steam coming of my bum as I went to open my garage! I love you guys! Too many fun times!

gramma debbie said...

IT is great for you all to have such awesome friends!! What fun memories!!