Sunday, October 17, 2010

MoRe...PLEASE!

Or should I be saying NO MORE PLEASE!!! haha For the first few months of being pregnant, NOTHING, not ONE thing sounded good. BUT no need to worry, all the sudden for the past couple weeks this is all that has sounded good and all that I have wanted for Breakfast, Lunch AND Dinner...


SOOO healthy right?!?! Seriously, I know I am supposed to be eating healthy, but how do I do it when this is all that sounds good! At least I'm popping the prenatal vitamins daily, that counts for something doesn't it??? :)

**For myself to remember I guess, it's funny to think of how I remember certain cravings for pickles, the yummy cornflake treat, grilled onions, and orange pop over vanilla ice cream with the other 2 pregnancies...and now this! What determines it, I'd like to know! :) **

3 comments:

erin said...

I don't believe that you are eating that much of brownies and ice cream!! IF you are, you wear it nice!!!! Because you look FABULOUS!!!!! Not like a prego woman.
I love your new highlights by the way, you did a great job! I can't wait to see all the other pictures Nate took!

Ashlie said...

I love peppermint ice cream with brownies too!! YUMMY!! I don't wear it as well as you do though. :) I had a creepy thing happen on my blog so I had to make it private if you want an invite I will send you one. :) Hope all is going well for you and your family.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Oooh, yummy! It is funny what people crave. With Jax it was lasagna on a bed of lettuce, then the whole thing covered with Italian dressing (gross now)!. With Beckham it was ice cream and tuna fish sandwiches (I hate tuna fish so don't ask me why). With Krew it was anything greasy...and my weight gain showed it! I wonder what makes us crave what we do. You look adorable preggers though:)