Friday, October 15, 2010

~MoRe FuN for ShaRiNg~

We had another busy day yesterday...
First thanks to my mom for letting me steal her camera so I have pics of anything anymore :) ...As soon as Peyt woke up yesterday he said "It's Thursday, Grandma doesn't have to work!!" And he was off up the stairs.
He wanted a pic of his car going on it's own...?
So Peyt keeps saying he wants the baby to be a boy, maybe he knows something and there will be a change, BUT until then, I told him maybe we could go pick out some material and make his baby sister a blanket or something. Well we hadn't been to the store yet, but I had this material handy and some extra cloth diapers so we decided to make a burp cloth. Peyt actually decided he didn't want to help, but did pick out some ribbon he said he wanted to use as a bow for it. If he wants to do a bow, then we will! :)
As for Drew, he was ALL about helping! So cute. He loved it!
He was SO proud of his finished work and wanted to show Peyt. Thanks for the patience to my mom, cause I'm sure it was no easy task having a 3 yr old help you. At least we will know it was made with LOVE and she won't care if it looks perfect :)
and my mom added the final bow as Peyt insisted. Kinda cute for scraps laying around I think!
Then after hauling the boys around doing errands and having them wrestle on the ground while I was trying to get a bid on cabinets and loving them fighting everywhere I went...haha We headed over to the Layton Police Station to get their Fingerprints and picture for an I.D. card.
We had one big group...we are even missing 5 of them in the picture. Thanks Em for planning it. I think the kids enjoyed seeing behind the scenes :)
WoW! Almost done, so then more than ever, yesterday was the perfect day for my step-mom to have offered to take the boys from the Police Station home with her. It was one of "those" days where I think the boys and I BOTH needed a little break. :) So after running more errands, we went home got ready, had a yummy dinner and headed to the Temple. One of my favorite most peaceful and relaxing dates. Just where I needed to be.
This is our attempt at a pic in front of the fountain :)
Anyway, thanks Dad and Shan for keeping the boys for so long so we could get some things done and enjoy a night together, much needed AND much appreciated!!!

1 comment:

erin said...

look at you mrs. crafty!! Some times I wish I had a sewing machine. Just to think of all the things I COULD make with it. I guess Christmas is around the corner...I will let santa know =)
Exciting to hear that Drew is potty trained. It is SO nice to not have to change diapers or buy them. Although that wont be for much longer.
LOVE YOU!