Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dad it's YOUR BiRthDaY!!!!!!!!!!

...thanks for all the love and care you give!!! haha Phineas and Ferb... ANYWAY! Tys had the big 31 go down yesterday! So a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best DAD and HUBBY I know! Seriously. He is amazing. Thanks for being you and the great example and positive upliftment I always need. I just LOVE this man and hope he had a great day!
Okay so I had this and had to throw it in...Miss Kinlee enjoying her cereal a little TOO much!?! :)
We enjoyed a Delicious dinner at Prairie Scooner with GReat GRandma and Grandpa Love! THANKS!
Then on Tysons actual day, he woke up to decor and his favorite yummy REd Velvet cake! Peyt wanted to get his dad in bed early so he could decorate while he slept. So cute!
Peyts card to Tys. He was SOOO excited about his heart balloon...can you find it? :)
Tys savouring the moment of the boys singing to him! It was so stinkin' cute. Tys always tells me he would take 10 temper tantrums for 1 moment like this with the kids. He seriously loves them to pieces and I love it.
WOAH! and do you notice the cake didn't even make it all day without half of it missing? haha should have lit those candles at 6 am I guess!
Lotsa smoke! :)
and a night mini golfing at Cherry Hill...Dad got a HOLE IN ONE! YEA!
Can't leave Kinlee out of EVERY pic! Cute as heck girlie! LOVE HER!
AND another night out...Sadie offered to watch the kiddos while we had a romantic Mandarin dinner :) THANKS SADIE! I loved going with the hubby and having some in depth conversations over a yummy dinner :)

I'd do anything for ya...I ADORE ya!!!!! LOVE YOU BABE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Sadie Love said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tyson! I am so glad he had a good birthday. He is an amazing guy. I am lucky to have him as my brother. Love you Tyson!