Monday, August 22, 2011

K*I*N*D*E*R*G*A*R*T*E*N

What?!? Where did those 6 years go? I seriously can't believe our little Peyt is going into Kindergarten. And learning Chinese on top of that! Today we had his first day just for orientation. He loved it for a minute and was ready to go home by the end. BUT he was not scared anymore once he got to see where he would be dropped off and picked up, I have to admit it helped me out a lot too! It was great to see him so happy. Last night I was telling Tys how sad I was that he was already going to school, that the years flashed by and I didn't want our little Peyt to be growing up and going out into the real world. But my positive and uplifting hubby reminded me that I need to remember how exciting it is for him too, how neat it is that he IS growing up and gets to go learn so many new things! So here is for his first little day! Such a sad and happy day! :)

There might just be trouble! We counted 18 girls in this class...and there are only 11 boys! I'd say these boys have pretty good odds! haha JuST KIDDING! THey are waiting another 15 years to think about girls!
Ms. Ding showing the kids where she is from
Mrs. Piper
and YEA for having Jaxon in the same class with Peyt! I think they are going to love it!
More pics to come on his actual first day I guess!

No comments: