Saturday, August 13, 2011

KiNLeE Poo is 5 MONTHS!!!

Geez! That snuck right up on me :) Yesterday was the day! At least we had a fun day going to the Roy Pool for hours with cousins!!! She loved it and was a trooper! As of lately she is rolling over more, can sit up a little bit on her own, can now CRAWL OUT of her BUMBO chair?!?! -Scariest ever because I didn't figure this out until she was sitting in it on the counter! No need to worry she was right in the middle of it, and I saw her right when she got out, she was completely fine :) She smiles and laughs quite a bit. but is still so tiny! We love her tons and tons!



yes I had to try this dress on her last Sunday, it is a NEWBORN size! it still KINDA fits her...pretty short and she wouldn't be comfy in it all day, but one last pic in it:)
She is loving sleeping on her side lately. If we give her a binki, she just rolls right over half the time to get comfy. so cute!
Love my kiddos!
5 months!!! And we tried the pig tails :) haha I had to! She was way too interested in her bear, I mean Olivia, though!
You could tell she was so worn out from being in the sun all day!
Thanks Peyt man for helping me get a smile out of her!




And had to throw in the boys never ending fun on the tramp with the sprinkler the other day! It def wore them out! Yes, we are white trashy...but it's cool at least they had fun :)



They had slushies, snow cones, ice cream, more pizza, lots of cereal (per their request) and tons of fun together!!!


2 comments:

erin said...

Can not believe that Kinlee is five months!!! That means my baby boy is getting soooo big!!! Love the picture of her in sepia(I think they all are cute) but this one is cute because she looks soo big!! I love the one of her in the newborn dress. Is she standing? Too cute!! Love love the pig tails!!! A girl must be so much fun!! Don't answer that, it will probably make me homesick for a girl, and we know that wont become a reality or atleast not for a long while. Or maybe never cuz I would probably get another boy.
Hope you had a fun day!!! I never heard from you so it must have been to hard of a day to call. Hope you are doing okay!!! Love you much! And glad you finished reading my novel of a post. They are fun to get ....

Ashlie said...

those pigtails are ADORABLE!! She is sure a cutie pie!!