Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Roy Pool Time

My dad and his fam were nice enough to have us join them for their ward swim night! It was lots of fun but went by TOO fast! Thanks Dad and fam for the invite!
Obviously this wasn't from swimming. Drew has had the crappiest cough, but the other day it got worse. We got him some medicine and it's seemed to help. But today I asked if he would lay down so maybe he'd be up for going swimming tonight. I made him a little bed on the couch, he layed down and fell RIGHT asleep and slept for a good hour and a half! But he still wasn't in the best mood for swimming :)
He did enjoy the slide though!


Peyton thought he wasn't going to make it out of this pool alive when coming down the slide. He was so hilariously cute about it!
Thanks Shan for helping with Kinlee so much! She's always so taken care of by so many that love her! Thanks for making it so I could play! :)

My cute hubby that wasn't about to get out of coming with us! :)
and I made him take a pic with his bike...might be the last one! He's TRYING to sell it :)
Cute Drew Drew!!!
And Mr. Peyter Peyt!

No comments: