Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Because it's time for some sort of an update...! : )

Just a few fun pics...
This may just be at least my boys favorite thing to do! Making a bed to watch a movie and have popcorn...the simple life of kiddos! :)
AND lucky to have our sister here for a little bit...it seems like we just never quite get enough time with her and her family, but we'll take what we get!!
Fun family pictures! The last ones we had with this side of the fam were over 6 years ago, it was about time :)

My sisters
They wanted to make a house...where they'd have a door, so I thought this might be the easiest...throwing a mattress in the doorway! haha...they loved it!
Peyton LOVES cute little Alexis! He kept telling me how cute she was, and how cute her bow, hair and clothes were...maybe ONE day he will get to have a little sister, but let's not hold our breath.
Girl time...gang sign idea by Darci...I can't take credit for the awesome pose idea! haha

Well...nothing too exciting!! Holidays are over so now we are makin' excuses for our own fun! Because life is too short to not at least try enjoying every minute you have with friends and family.

2 comments:

gramma debbie said...

You are so right!! Life is short, have a ball and enjoy the journey while we can right??? Love the picture of you girls and the boys playing in the snow! Peyton is so proud of that little baby and him!! CUTE, CUTE!!

Cody and Meg said...

Hey Ash! Sorry I haven't commented in so long! In fact I haven't even updated my blog in so long, I'll get on that this weekend. Anyway I just had to comment about your cute videos that Nate did. He is incredible and has such an amazing talent. I just sat and watched video after video. I am so sad he wasn't available to do ours! (maybe someday) Tell him I think those days of filming "the painter" and what was it "criminal minds" paid off!