Sunday, January 24, 2010

Have YOU seen this...???


I would REALLY REALLY love to hear your opinion on it, if you HAVE seen it. Last night we went and saw it and could NOT believe we sat through the whole thing to be honest. There were 8 of us that went, and NONE of us were impressed, mostly just VERY dissapointed. Yes, I could be a little crazy, but after the movie I went and complained how horrible it was to the manager and ended up getting rain check tickets to come back for another show! haha So now that I know I didn't REALLY waste $$ on it, I am okay with us sitting through it! :) And the delicious Cold Stone that followed may have helped! But Yes, the story of her being murdered is disturbing and sad, but there were too many useless scenes in the movie that just ruined it. Anyway...SOOO I WOULD LOVE to hear what you think of it or maybe even the book if you've read it. Just wondering why something that looked so great was just simply NOT so great! :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I have not seen the movie BUT I read the book and was horrified by it. The book left me completely cold. I am glad I have not wasted the money on the movie... :)

Adam & Ash Dayton said...

Ok Ash...Everyone leaving a comment on this post might be mad but I really liked the movie and the book. I did like the book better though! I do agree that the movie had a few useless scenes. At least you ended it off with coldstone, that is the BEST!!!

KT said...

I haven't seen it, but have heard from others that it was really stupid.

Burton Family said...

Why are you even wasting a post on this movie;)

Grammy and Papa said...

We couldn't decide which movie to see. Lovely Bones or Extraordinary Measures. Then I read the previews which said to plan on leaving Lovely Bones feeling sad. NOT for me! We saw Extraordinary Measures which was EXCELLENT. Use your free passes for it and you won't be disappointed! :) Have Fun!