Thursday, January 28, 2010

Here we go AGAIN! Enjoy!

A little play date with my long time BF...Linds~ I don't think our kids got along as well as we hoped, but we enjoyed chatting! Thanks Linds for getting us together!
AND we got to go have SO much fun at Surf-n-Swim for Karlis Birthday...Peyt was wanting to go back this morning!
Doesn't Peyt look so excited!?!? haha Glad Karli and Ryan cooperated!

HaPPy BirThdAy Karli!!!
Look at the karate chop action...getting ready for the waves!
AND I thought this was hilarious, Peyt asked me to get him a floatie out of the bag so he could play catch~! Well, it worked, just funny he thought of anything we had that might work for them to play with.
Tough guy!
Peyt and I enjoying the waves! He seriously loved it! It took me back to my old lovin' days of the Good Ol' Surf-n-Swim! Fun to go now with my own kiddos! (Thanks Ryan for being one step ahead of me and grabbing my camera! Glad you were on top of it!)
Thank you Burtons for a fun night, we are excited to go back and do it all over again! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! S&S is such a fun place! :D

KT said...

Your background has been different everytime I've checked your blog, but no pic's! It's been like a week Ash.
Anyway, I was thinking since Eric and Brittany are having a girl, 2 boys and a girl are the trend on your side, so get to it:)