Monday, January 25, 2010

Because that's what OUR blog IS for... :)

PICTURES!!! haha

I don't know about you, but this is where most of my pics are displayed...then Peyt and I go through and look at them, he LOVES to do that! So here is our recent entertainment...

Drew wanting to go to school with Peyt...doesn't he look great in "his" school attire?!? Too cute!
And...this is what happened while I did Sadies hair for 2 hours...but maybe it's my fault for leaving so many grocery bags in the pantry...in one spot that is, NOT all over the floor! haha
Mr. Little Drew WORN out from the weekend! After church our Home Teachers came over and this is how much Drew enjoyed their company...haha he was out within 2 minutes of them being here!
and who knows...? Just Plain cute!
and DOUBLE who knows...??? Peyt is wearing Drews pants if you can't tell... that was the main purpose Tys snapped this pic.
AND you can't even tell how lucious our Sundaes were! Homemade waffle bowls, brownies, cake, carmel ice cream, chocolate and carmel sauces, cherries, sprinkles, cookie dough and reeses...did I leave anything out??? Well, they were yummy and here is our creations! :)

That's it! Just a few fun pics for you to enjoy, well mostly for us, cause I think by the comments I get, that Peyton and I view our blog the most!!! :) haha

2 comments:

Burton Family said...

Are you kidding- I need to leave more comments because I think I am on your blog more than you think:) I love the daily updates- oh and the pictures are great too!!!

Darci said...

Seriously?! I totally look LARGE and in charge in my HOT PINK jacket!!! Next pic. I am totally hiding behind you all~!!!!! Cute tho!! It doesn't do our delicious sundaes any justice!!! Thanks for always takin pictures Ash!!!