Monday, January 18, 2010

Something(s) fun...!

A fun day at Chuck-E-Cheese...of course when the kiddos weren't sick...but still thought this was a cute picture...they told me when to take their pics for them, it was funny!
Peyt and Drews last little play time with Pierce and Brock...they wanted a house built so we threw some blankets on the table to cover the openings and they loved it! They are so cute, and we are going to miss them way too much!
Cute little Drew LoVES to call his Grandma Debbie...she may be the only person who would sit and chat with him for hours...so thanks mom!
I got to go do a 2nd Bridal Show with my brother Nate...the first one was at The Grand America, it was awesome and this one was at the Canterbury Place in Bountiful. It is so much fun seeing all the new amazing things they have for Weddings these days...and meeting these happy as can be brides to be! BUT this centerpiece I loved and wanted a pic of. At the Bridal show is also where I asked a "Hair Professional" about my hair and she told me that I should never have my hair cut above my shoulders or wouldn't look good as a blonde. So looks like that was just the advice I need to talk me into keeping my hair the way it is! :)
Us at the Booth set up...we didn't get a good enough pic of all the cool stuff Jill put together...maybe at the next one. Thanks Nate for having me help you, I love it!

So nothing too exciting since we have been sick around here...I did get to go see Taylor, my brother in law in his play...he is so talented and it's fun to watch him perform! Other than that, I will just stick to spending time as a fam, keeping up with The Bachelor Drama, and hoping that our home will sell soon!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

gramma debbie said...

Cute pictures!! Seems like forever since I saw the boys!! I LOVE to talk to Drew!!! He can call anytime!! Glad to hear the boys are feeling better!! :)