Monday, January 11, 2010

It ALwaYs GoEs by TOO faSt.... : (

My sister Erin and her family were here for a visit, which seemed too quick! I love the time we got to spend with them and always hate when the day comes for them to get back on the plane...but at least we made some fun memories, that's what it's all about, right?!?! :)
I guess this is continued from the last post...we also had a Rock Band night along with our dance lessons...haha
Cute little cousins!
A yummy lunch with aunts, cousins, sisters, mom(Bruce) and Grandparents...love the tradition! and thanks to my mother in law who watched the boys so I could enjoy some good chatting :)

My cute Grandparents! Love them!
Oh, just sharin' our drink at the movies...some slushy that was yummy!
Us girls after seeing Blindside...fun GNO!
Our attempts at getting a "jumping" picture...thanks mom...I think they are hilarious to look at!

Jill thought the sign was cool...but we made it even BETTER! hahaha

A late night at our moms...after some great food and laughing...it was finally time to call it a night!
Lucky for me...my sis gave me an excuse to go out for some relaxing shoppin'
Us siblings with Grandma and Gramps...NICE posin' Nate
and then to add Mom!!! It was a fun night...learned a little more about how to take care of 5 kids...IF you make it to that many and how to at least TRY becoming the wonderful Grandparents that we have!
Drawing up something great!
Another ending of a late night! and you still haven't told me which Super Hero you are?!?! ha
This IS us... :) Yes, we are DoRky!
Our last little visit with cousins!

Drew would rather be comfy watching his movie in Grandmas room!
Our last bit of fun before the Browns headed out to catch their flight...

YES, I may just be obsessed with capturing ALMOST every hang out with them...but that's what I love...to have a picture to remember a great memory...Love you guys and will miss you right till the day we see you again! Hopefully it won't be too long... :)

1 comment:

KT said...

I wasn't thinking how Erin was here for the GNO! I should have seen Blindside again, it is so good. I didn't ever really get to talk much to her.
Jill, you are pro at jumping pic's.
Ash, I laughed at the pic where you have to hold your leg up, I'm sure it's soo heavy.
Glad you guys had fun.