Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BecAuSe REALLY it's been 2 DAYS...!

HAHAHA....AND I am in a good mood! Just proof to myself of how lucky I am. I was able to get a little break tonight to go have dinner with some friends, because one of them is moving FAR FAR away... :( I love spending time with any of my friends cause sometimes that's just what you need is good friends! So thanks gals for some good laughs, it was nice to have an enjoyable farewell dinner with you ALL!!! :) cheesy I am, but it's okay!
Poor Kyah, just didn't know the timer was about to go off! jk, she is cute as ever!
and um...well, this is a pic of Misty's "cute" tacos!! Guess you had to be there...
And thanks "Dave" for this great pic~ maybe he should switch to the photography business instead of being a waiter...?? ha

AND poor little Drew...he never falls asleep out of his bed and since he has been sick the past few days, this is where he konks out! Oh so sweet, and cute! I am thankful for a good friend who knocked some sense into me this morning and reminded me that when your child has a fever for the fourth day and still isn't improving you should probably take them to the Doctor...so that we did AND he has Double bad ear infections with a terrible head cold while the fluids are draining and causing his horrible cough! Glad to report it's not in his lungs though! So thanks Misty for helping me out on not completely losing my Mother of the Year award!! :)
Yes, I may just be super blog obsessive, but you have to admit you love coming to my blog to see a new picture and an almost daily update...admit it :)

3 comments:

gramma debbie said...

Cute blog!! Love the one with Tyson and Drew!! I am so sorry that Drew was so sick!! Hope everyone is on the mend!! Love ya!

KT said...

Poor Drew. Glad he'll get better quick now. I do like checking your blog, yes it does entertain me.

Cody and Meg said...

I admit it! I think I check your blog daily. And I would be very very disappointed if you didn't update so often. So I have to say, when I chose that picture of my family at my nephews blessing I seriously thought to myself "Ashlee is going to notice the all black" so funny! And no we didn't plan it, I guess we just all think we look better in black!