Monday, October 5, 2009

After MaNy ReQueSts....

Chicken LETTUCE WrAps!!!
SO EASY, but SOOO yummy!
3-4 Chicken Breasts or 1 LB ground chicken or turkey

1 TBL Peanut Oil

1/4 C Water Chestnuts (chopped)

1/3 C Green Onions

1/2 C Peanut Sauce

1/2 C Shredded Carrots

Heat oil, add chicken and stir fry on med-high till browned or cooked through. (OR my mom likes to cook her chicken first in the crock-pot and then stir fry) Then add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 10 min on med-low.

See how easy!?!? You will be making it all the time now like me! =) The Peanut sauce I could only find at Smiths, just an FYI..!

ENJOY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I can't wait to try it! Thx. :)

Jill + Nate said...

Funny you posted this. I was planning on making it today. Yum!!!!

grandma tait said...

Thanks Ashlee!! Glad you added where to get peanut sauce, I've never heard of it. How about the peanut oil can you get that there as well?