Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm ON a ROLL...!

All these posts lately...maybe I am over doing it...haha! Anyway, tonight Tysons mom and Steve took the boys (thank you SO much!!) while I went to my moms for a GiRLs NiGHt! It doesn't matter what I am doing, but any time I get to spend with my mom, sister(in laws too) is time I definately love. I think there is nothing better than family or friends that feel just like family...Don't take advantage of them, you'd miss them one day if they weren't here. Like my sis in Virginia!! We wish she was here to enjoy the relaxing time, yummy lettuce wraps, toe painting, movies that mom laughs histerically at and just bonding girl time. Missed all you girls that couldn't make it!! Okay...well now time for our pics:

Dash held this pose for me while I found my camera...he was so cute, I don't think he even budged after I told him to "hold that pose"...it was fun having a couple kids there, made me miss mine! =)
My mom, Brooklyn, Nicole, me, Em and Dash...enjoying some carmel corn and The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
AND... BOW time! I was trying to pick out some bows/headbands when my mom threw one on my head and wanted a picture...naturally, haha, I threw one on her head and Ems so I could have great company for the pic! =)

Thanks mom for planning it, always nice to relax and be worry free! Loved it! (and ps...thanks for the yummy lettuce wraps and cinnamon rolls!)

1 comment:

erin said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are the hair bows for?
love ya