Thursday, October 15, 2009

To Grandma & Grandpas house we went...!

As my grandparents are getting older, having more complications and problems with driving at night, we don't get to see them much at family parties. I really can't even think of the last time I saw them this year except my brothers wedding in May. WoW! I didn't realize it could have been that long ago! Anyway, so we decided to give them a visit yesterday and drove down. They live right by the Jordan Temple, so Peyton was super excited to see the temple! Anyway...a couple pics we got so the boys can remember going down there, that's what a picture is for right, when their Great Grandparents are gone, the picture is what will help them remember who they were.

They had all these fun little felt activities and the boys loved them...for about a half hour, then they had some ice cream from Grandpa, then Peyt was done...ready to go see his dad who wasn't working too far away!
I thought the boys faces are hilarious in this one...
And even better...Drew's frown and Peyton looking scared for his life again. I guess that is my fault for not taking him to see them more often. It was good to see them and visit! Thanks Shan for the picture! =)
And these cute little guys...finally home from a long day out!

No comments: