Saturday, October 10, 2009

A NiGhT for the DeRby CARS...!

Some of the participants after creating their best work...=)...not quite complete yet...

(and don't worry they were not excited to take this picture, but I wanted proof of their work in progress...!!)

Then last night our ward gave the Dad's a chance to race their finished product...



It was close, but sorry to say we were booted out pretty quick. I guess that's what we get for Tyson deciding 10 min before the race that he was going to finish getting his car ready..! You'd think with only 10 participants we'd have better odds...but they were against us... haha
and then the entertainment from the kids stole the cameras attention...
They were loving the stage and playing with the curtain...after a couple close calls, at least nobody ended up hurt! =)
Karli was trying to get me to take a pic of her and Drew and this was the final try...I promise he was happy in the other attempts that I didn't get on camera!!!
And cute Drew found his seat after another late night of Rock Band...!! It was fun, as always and we can't wait till next time!!!

3 comments:

gramma debbie said...

Love Drews jammies!!! Tyson better get better before the "actual" pinewood derby! It is right around the corner!!! LOL Looks like a lot of fun you all had!!

Menlove Family said...

Ahh! I totally forgot about this...we even wanted to go :) Looks like it was fun! I swear we were sitting home trying to think of something to do that night too :)

KT said...

I love that pic of Peyt w/his candy up top!