Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LoVE these GiRLs!!!!!!!!

So every once in awhile we will get together with our friends from High School...but Ash and Brooke have been great to plan almost monthly get togethers so we get to see eachother more often! and I LOVE it! Nothing better than going back to the funnest memories from back in the day until even today! These are some of my best friends that I will never forget! Love you girls and thanks for a fun night out!!!!!!!

A night at Gardner Village...we had to get at least one with a Witch!
Not really sure what's going on...we were picture taking while the others shopped!
And the lighting was cool...you can't see the pumpkins though...and we were filling some extra time! =)
This is Brooke's cute little Shay...eating her lemon!
Check out her reaction! I had like 5 pics, but this is the best one!! SOOO cute!
I won't forget to mention our yummy dinner! Always love good food!
AND HaPPy BiRthDay to Ash!!!!! It's a couple days away, I thought she deserved her FREE dessert!
Linds and I have always standardly(is that a word?) set the timer and taken pics in the car...clear back from the HS days! Mrs. Lindsay is prego with #4 due at the end of the month, she is SUpERWOmaN!!!!! Well, a great ending to a fun night!

Thanks to Brooke for the "FESTIVE" event..haha!!! It's always fun to see where we have come to today and watch eachother in our role of motherhood!! Where has the time gone!!?!?!
AND thanks to my wonderful husband who insisted I go even though he is SUPER sick and still being so willing to stay home with the boys...he is so great to let me go do fun things!

No comments: