Monday, October 26, 2009

SiLLy SunDay AND RouND TWO!!!

Well for the 3 people that might read my blog...hopefully you are enjoying our fall pictures! =) If not for anyone else, at least I know the Grandmas appreciate so many updates!! haha
As for yesterday...the boys entertained themselves pretty much all night while Tys and I just had a good laugh!
Yes, they wore these shorts on their heads running around laughing at eachother...too funny!
and this might just be what you see Drew in for Halloween...I couldn't him to even get near the Monkey costume, this is the only thing that made him happy!

THEN...last week at the Black Island Farms, we didn't have time for Peyt to play in the big blow up Pumpkin, so I promised I would take him back. Seeing how today had the highest temperature of the week, we decided to go for it and headed over AGAIN! =) And it was nice, we got there right at 4 and had the place practically to ourselves!

The Pumpkin...he only enjoyed it for a min and it was the whole reason for going back! Of course...
Train ride...they LoVEd it!

Drew, of course, jumping around...that's what the hay is for right? haha
Peyt was so glad I was taking ANOTHER picture~ Can't you tell? This is his "cheez!"
Once the tractor started, they were so excited!

His pumpkin choice!
and Mr. Drews!






We had so much fun there...we even had to run home and the boys were ready to go back for more slide time, so we headed back just after 6 and it was crowded by then but we stayed for a little longer to watch the pig races and more slide fun, lucky for you my batteries were dead so I didn't get any more pics! =) Love this time of year and all the fun activities!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like lotsa fun!! :D

Jenna said...

I love to see the fun pictures of your family - I read every post although I don't always comment. :)

Hollie said...

I love your blog, you do so many fun things with your boys! I used to think that after I had my boy I'd want a girl next. Well seeing your 2 cute boys makes me want a boy next for sure! So cute!

gramma debbie said...

Sooo cute!! Your boys have fun no matter what they do!!