Thursday, October 29, 2009

As Good As It Gets...

at hour house anyway... Today Peyton was able to dress up for Pre-School. His choices he gave himself for this year are a Fireman, Cowboy, Church guy(?), and a Concrete Worker like his dad. Well...today the winner is A Concrete Worker. Lets just say our family isn't too into getting all dressed up. At least Tys and Peyt would rather be the ordinary every day things. I can't complain, it makes it SUPER easy for me! A church guy is what Peyton brought up last night and said he wanted to be. I asked him what that meant, and he said "I wanna wear white!" Kinda cute if you ask me! But as he saw his dad leave this morning, it must have triggered him back to wanting to be a worker like his dad. So here he is! ....A Parsons hat, his Carhart Coat, his choice of "work pants", and his concrete boots!!!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Too funny - Jared was the only one with a real costume. The rest of us were what we were when Trunk or Treat started. (baseball player, engineer, cross-country racer, & mom) Maybe we will get fancier for Saturday night.

Sadie Love said...

Too cute! I love that he wants to be just like Tyson its SO cute!

KT said...

He looks great. Home-made costumes are always the best. I wish I were more creative like that, or my kids...

Miller's said...

SO cute! Your little family is so adorable. I am excited to stay updated through your blog too.

Menlove Family said...

Hey we didn't even get to carving our pumpkins, so good "festive" job to you guys!! I swear I'll get better the older I get right?? Looks like you guys had a super fun halloween season!!