Monday, April 12, 2010

LoVed it!!!!!


We have been waiting for this to come to Kaysville Theater...and finally it arrived! :) and since I have nothing else to do at almost midnight, I thought I'd make my second post for the day...haha Anyway, the movie was SOOO cute! I absolutely loved it! So if you need a chick flick fix, this one is for you! Don't worry I'm sure it comes out soon and you can just buy or rent it, until then, Kaysville Theater is your answer! :) but what made it even that much better was the great company of fun friends...

After useless attempts at taking our own picture, Jamie took care of asking some nice ladies for us...thanks for a picture to remember a fun night! I do miss not being RIGHT by you gals, but are glad we are still close enough to meet up for a quick late night chick flick! Thanks for the fun!!!!!

1 comment:

KT said...

I loved when in Rome! Way cute, and so funny. I will have to see it again at Kaysville w/Brooks this time.