Monday, April 12, 2010

Time for the DeNtiSt

This morning was the first visit for the BoY's to the Dentist...which was long over due! Drew only made it to the x-rays of his top teeth and gagged and threw up so they gave up. But Peyt was a trooper after being bribed with his choice of lunch. :)
He was too distracted by "UP" that he decided not to look at me for the picture.
All done with his cleaning!
Now time for the check from the Dentist...Sad to say he has ONE VERY DEEP cavitiy that they think will probably need a crown. (I should have listened to my mom and got him in MUCH sooner) How sad is that! :( They said it's totally normal and they see it all the time. I hope so...cause I feel like a horrible mom now. But he did look cute and boy'ish with his hands behind his head and was excited to tell Tys he went to the dentist!
And how cute is this...Drew has had a hard time falling asleep at my moms for bed at night, so Tys went and layed with him on the Love Sac and I went to check on them and they both had their arms the same way. Don't they look so cute asleep?!?! I thought so!

1 comment:

KT said...

That is a cute pic of them asleep. I agree, the dentist just makes you feel like a bad mom. Who really has time to worry about teeth in the scheme of everything else!?!? Kimball had 9 cavities, he was older when I took him for his 2nd time, so don't wait too long like me! I do suck.
Looks like st george was fun! Cheridyn says you were so nice to her. Thanks.
We love the pirate island pizza also, didn't have time to stop on our weekend trip though. They should have one here.
Good luck unpacking from everything!!
I actually have updates I need to post but just haven't been in the mood lately, I end up checking to see what everyone else is up to instead.
I also need to work on my 3rd blurb book more.