Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh my...ANOTHER post! haha

Oh well...it was some great quality family time and once again, I'm glad I had my camera handy. If they aren't for anyone else, I take these pics for me to have but I think you all enjoy them too :)

It wasn't our favorite choice of reason for getting together but it was still nice to spend time with family and see relatives we don't normally see. We are so sorry to Nikki and the loss of her mother. Nikki is so amazing and strong. She is a tremendous example...we love you guys!

After the viewing we sat and chatted for a bit out front with this great company... :)

and what is getting together with Grandma if you don't get a pic with the girls??

and a pic of the guys who definately "act their shoe size!"...instead of their age! :) LOVE IT!!!

YUM YUM YUM...we had to finish the night with some yummy dinner and since we were passing by The Cheescake Factory, I QUICKLY jumped all over that opportunity for my favorite salad and dessert!

You'd think we'd gone shopping at the restaurant rather than just eating there...haha

and this was from earlier...cute Peyt soooo worn out from playing all day!

I seriously love the time I get to spend with family. Good times and VERY good laughs!! Love you all! :)

No comments: