Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh...Just SOOO behind (which also means LOTSA pics)!

Well, first of all...a HUGE thanks to my step-mom for letting me borrow her camera, or I wouldn't have any of these pictures. BTW, I know I need to get it back to you :) ...anyway...this is why I blog so often is because now I am SOOO BEHIND! Oh well, here we go:
Last Saturday was our Big MOVIN' day...Peyton wanted to stay and help and once we were mostly done, he said "I just want my comfy bed" and I told him it was gone so then he said "I just wanna watch a movie..." I told him that was gone too...so he grabbed his comforter and pillow and layed in the middle of the floor.

One second he was doing this...
and the next he was sound asleep...

Our friends came by for one last helping of the swingset. and a HUGE thanks to them. Ryan was so nice to help us for like 5 days in a row! What's Tyson gonna do without him right around the corner?!?! :)
CUTE cute Lexi!! She had her pig tails in and was just chillin on the bare floor!
Peyt and Austin getting their last sand playin' in. Don't worry, Austin dropped his pizza in the sand and that didn't stop him from eating it!
Misty and Karli. We will miss living so close to such great friends.
Thanks to Cutler and Patrick for sticking around all day to help with everything!!! I don't know what we would have done without so much help.

Thanks SO much to everyone that helped us in moving out of our home. For babysitters, movers and even just support!! We are lucky to have so many people that cared to help out.

Well, as some of you know, we moved into my mom's basement. (Thanks!!) It has been really fun and the boys are loving that they have Grandma and Grandpa right upstairs...maybe a little too much! haha We'll see if G & Gpa get sick of it...they probably won't :)

Drew was seriously in the shower alone for like 15 minutes. He loved filling his mouth with the water and then spitting it on the door! Too cute!
Grandma Charlene and Grandpa Roy stopped by our house on Saturday and gave the boys these cute lunch box tins filled with treats inside.

My mom and I fixed up a yummy dinner for the men to enjoy after the Priesthood session...
Peyt wanted to join in. Sorry Brooks got there too late for being in the picture!!!

EASTER....

Drew was a little tired after a rough 1st night away from home...he is holding his bubble wand, you can't see it, but that's the only thing he cared about.
and my cute mom made these Easter bunny pancakes for breakfast!
The boys enjoying their capes...(Thanks to my friend Heather for tracking them down for the Easter bunny!)
Off to breakfast and a Egg hunt at Grandma Carols! Peyt scored! :)
Drew loved the sucker finds!!!
then to Grandma Julies to watch Conference...Cute Madi and Peyt enjoying the Horse
Drew just relaxing...
Madi wanted to ride with us to Grandpa Rich's...I just thought the pic was cute of them watching their movie...or her expression anyway.
THEN....another Hunt at Grandma Debbie's!!!
I thought the parents taking pics was even more funny...thanks to Nate and Brooks for the lovely behind shot! :)
Nate, lookin' good..he practices this one in the mirror!!! hahaha

Well, on Monday I got to go clean the house. My mother in law came to help me (THANK YOU!) while my wonderful friend Jamie watched the boys!!!! (THanks to you too Jamie!!!)
and had to take a pic of Drew's chalk graffiti he left on the wall downstairs...don't worry, it wiped right off...but I still thought it'd be fun to remember.
AND today we woke up to this!?!??! What in the world...in April??? I don't understand. Oh well, soon enough we'll be having warmer than can stand temps and we might be wishing this was back...?? Well, probably not me, I love the rain but could pass on too much snow.

Anyway, there is for my quick...or not so quick update! :)

2 comments:

KT said...

Wow you're good to be updating already! Brooks said your dinner was soo good! I think he told me 4 times.
I missed hanging out w/you guys during priesthood, didn't know what to do. Ash ended up renting chipmunks squeakwheel and we got pizza for the kids, chinese for us:)
I'm behind also, I don't want to make the huge Easter post. Maybe I will now, since I'm only throwing up today.
Your mom's pancakes were cute

Shannon said...

What a great post! I love all the pictures! You are welcome to use that camera for as long as you need. :)