Sunday, April 11, 2010

St. GeoRge FUN...!

Every year, for at least awhile now, we have been going down to St. George while Tyson golfs with my step-dad...and my mom and I entertain the boys! I'd have to say this was probably the funnest trip to St. George yet with the kiddos. Maybe it's cause they are getting older or because we had a hotel this time that made it nice. Either way, it was a lot of fun and we are all worn out!
So don't worry, we didn't even get into St. George till almost 3 am and by 7 AM Peyt was up and gave a sigh with a stretch and said "I'm ready to golf"
Drew was never too far behind him while putting
Too cool little dude! He stole Tysons drink... :)
Drew has always loved his "blankie" but in St. George I don't think he put it down for more than a minute!





This is what their 80 tickets bought them...they don't look too happy about it! haha kinda funny!
We love this little Pirate Island place! I think my mom and I enjoyed the arcade area as much as the boys!!
Off to the fountains...Peyt LOVED it!! Drew would barely get splashed by the water and think it was awesome, but never got more involved than that! In every picture I have Drew was just a few feet behind Peyt.


and Our FaVoriTe nail place... they are quick and do a great job. They even remembered us from last year! The lady is amazing at freehand art. Wish you could see the flower on my moms finger better, it was amazing!
and BuBbLe time!
Just catching some sun while snacking on chips by the pool.
Drew did NOT want to get out of the pool! He loved it!!
Our 2nd day of fountain fun...the cousins joined in this time! But I think Peyt was still the only one actually playing in the fountains.
Then off for a little, yes very little hiking...
Grandpa Bruce is always fun for showing the boys new things.
AND how small of a world is this...I met Katie down at the Deal or no deal thing...I think it was over 2 years ago...haven't seen her since and then while we were playing on the rocks, she walks up with her family. They were on their way to Disneyland and were only stopping in for a bite to eat and came to the same spot we were at for a little hike too! CRAZY! Great and fun to see her!
Drew was enjoying this ledge...maybe he won't be the daredevil I thought :)

He was LOVING the sand/dirt....he was so dirty when we left.
Little guy SOOO worn out...
We finally convinced Tys to fit in some quick swimming time before he left for golfing on his 3rd day... :)

Putting Contest...don't know who won, but it was cute that Grandma Wayman was playing too.

Oh just making a mess with as many toys as they could find.
Peyt in his "spa" that he made...it was comfy so he thought he'd pretend to be asleep.
and goodbye to our St. George fun... It was a lot of fun and nice to spend some time away...
He ran from me for every picture...I finally caught him!
Saying bye to Grandpa since they stayed an extra day...hopefully he didn't hit him too hard with that club :)

Heading home...isn't that great they named a Gas Station after us???? I thought so too... :)

Now we are home and back to reality where we had boxes waiting for us to be unpacked...yea!! haha

1 comment:

The Thurgoods said...

Your boys are too cute! And is that splash fountain park in St George? If so, where?