Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vacation...and I'm NOT invited??? haha

Well, Grandpa Bruce brought down an extra box yesterday for the boys to play with...and that they have not stopped doing! Last night I came around the corner and Tys told me to look in their box (he thought they were cleaning up) BUT it was in fact that these hilarious little guys were packing EVERYTHING for their trip to Vegas and made sure I knew it was GUYS ONLY...I wasn't invited. They crack me up! Peyt said "We have movies, snacks, everything we need!"
This was the first pic I took thinking they were done...guess I was wrong...
Adding more...
Almost complete...gas can, toys, blankets, books...and everything else they would need for a road trip! :)
Complete!!
and I just think this is cute...Drew loves to look at the books in their room...finally thought to take a pic of it.
and we turned the vacation box into a house today! They love it!
Peyt loved having Bull rides from Carston at his game yesterday....
Just CuTe!
Peyt loves visitors and fans that come watch him play! Grandpa Bruce has been a solid regular! Thanks to all the fun family that comes to support...he loves to see you on the sidelines!!

No comments: