Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sooo...MUCH FUN!!

DOUBLED in ONE day!!!
Thanks for the invite to come play with you all! and for all the fun memory talkin' and a yummy lunch!


I think Nate may have enjoyed it more than the boys! haha
Don't mind the random girl... :)

Marching...they had more fun doing that then the whole time in the Museum! haha

Then off to the Jazz game tonight, I was sure Tys had been turned down by others he'd invited when he asked me to go...but glad I was his first choice! It was SOOO much fun!

My awesome Uncle had us come visit him on the floor and sneak us some yummy treats at half time! THANKS TROY!!!
THEY WON...fun celebrating with confetti and streamers!!
GO JAZZ!!!!!!

(Thanks mom and Bruce for watching the boys so we could have a night out, seems like it's been awhile! :) and thanks to Tys for another fun Jazz game date night!)

3 comments:

KT said...

I wanted to go to that game so bad! I'm so glad they won!

erin said...

you are one hot mamma with that dark hair. I love it!

Heather Thompson said...

Oh Ash... Love all your recent posts... I had to go to the next page to see them all, but anyways, thanks again for the yummy treats and let's go to the park this week if it's warm!!!