Sunday, April 18, 2010

Perfect ending to our FuN weekend...

First of all, I should just stop having the camera with me everywhere I go...then I wouldn't have these daily posts! It's okay, there is nothing better to catch a moment than a picture...so I will take all the crap I get for always having a camera out :)

We went and had a SERIOUSLY delicious dinner and dessert with our good friends and enjoyed the nice weather at the park... Maycee and Drew were loving the horse! This is them waving and saying "hi horsie"... Maycee was loving the random dog too...but I don't have any pics of that.

Most the kiddos escaped to the other end of the park to hunt for something in the dirt.
Karli's idea for silly faces
Cute Karli wanted a pic posing in the sunglasses...
Uno...Dos...Tres...!! haha...is that how you spell it?! :)

This is Jen and Andrew...they were Drew's old Nursery Teachers. We had a painted picture that we needed to deliver to their son and we had promised to take Drew by before we moved and since that didn't happen, tonight worked just as good! Drew loved seeing them!! I thought I'd take this pic so he doesn't forget them cause they were his favorite!!
and cuddle time with Peyt...stained mouth and all! Love my little Peyt, he's just growing up too fast!

So a nice relaxing Sunday...and now ready for a new week! :)

No comments: