Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Saying GoOdByE....

Well, we are officially moved out of our home in Syracuse. We had it up for less than 2 months when we received our 3rd offer and it was the best of the three, so we thought we should take it. So here we are, moved out and the 2 1/2 years we spent there went by way too fast! So many memories there including bringing Drew home from the Hospital after being born only 6 days days after we had moved in!! We made so many great friends and are glad we won't be too far so we can continue those friendships. Thanks everyone for all your help in our moving and for better yet, all the great memories we have from being there.

The last couple days Drew has said he wants to go(meaning go home), or even more sad he cried when we pulled up in the driveway at my moms last night. Not that he doesn't love it here, but I realized he never saw us moving out and I, the horrible mom, hadn't even thought about taking him through to see everything was gone and to show him it wasn't our home anymore. So late last night, I texted our new home owners and lucky for us they hadn't moved in and were more than willing to let me take the boys through one last time to say goodbye. Huge Thanks to them!!

I had to have a last pic of our kitchen, we seriously loved it! and I thought the floors looked awesome...so wanted to show off Tysons work! He is amazing!
What they do best...sneaking out, running around outside....
Official last picture at our home! Silly boys!

Well, I think it really helped Drew...he walked around and saw nothing was there after going through every room and then happily said "Lets go" kinda cute that maybe he just needed that closure. Anyway...here we go onto our new adventures to come!!! Wish us luck! :)

3 comments:

Burton Family said...

I HATE goodbyes. And I HATE that you don't live just around the corner anymore. I am glad that you and your family are doing well. We wish you guys luck on your new adventures to come. But we do miss you!!!

The Christensen's said...

awww memories bitter sweet!! You are so fun and we have a lot of memories that I will remember! Sad to see you go but excited for you and your adventure!

Connie said...

So sad to see you guys go! Good luck with your new home.