Thursday, December 8, 2011

A DReAm come TRUE!!!

FINALLY!!! :) For Tysons 30th Birthday, I saved all my extra pennies to surprise him with the Golf Trip of his dreams! To California to play Pebble Beach! The prices had been outrageous for a while since the Masters or something were there so they finally came down a little bit and with the help of my Awesome Uncle Troy, we got the reservations made! YEA! Tys had invited 3 others, but Bruce was the only one who could join him! I am PRETTY SURE they enjoyed their time away!
Tys didn't wake up from his alarm...haha but this is them heading out early for their flight!
I haven't gotten any details on these pics, cause we're letting tys sleep... :)
Tys actually served his mission in California, so they went and drove through his mission and stayed at one of his converts house for one night. I do remember him saying they went to the In-n-Out where his addiction began! :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!
At their hotel, The Inn at Spanish Bay (?) They would turn down their bed and leave them a chocolate and water before bed! haha
I thought these were funny pics! They didn't even sit in different chairs but posed in the same one.
BUT how nice to have a fireplace IN THEIR ROOM!

I think this is the day they played at their 2nd of 4 courses...Spy Glass

PEBBLE BEACH DAY!



The LOckeR room of the pros...I"m pretty sure :)
There is most of his amazing trip! There are more pics...JUST SOOOO glad he finally got to go! It is so awesome that I could give him one of his dreams! I loved that. Something I could actually save up for! haha LOve you babe, glad you had fun! and thanks for joining him Bruce!

1 comment:

Sadie Love said...

He is pretty lucky to have such a good wife! I am glad he got to go and enjoy it finally