Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Party-n-Family time...

}SMITH Family{
On Monday we had the party with Tysons step-dads side. It was neat cause all of them were actually in town! Yea :) Thanks Grandma Carol for providing and Grandma Julie for hosting!
Then Drew had his school party! FUN! Making candy canes...
AND cute boys frosting cookies!
then Christmas story time...looks like he is loving it huh? :) haha
Fun games too!
Onto our Love side Christmas party...the traditional Golden Corral. With Santa and the balloon maker too! Drew loves telling Santa he wants a web shooter!
Kinlee actually didn't mind Santa :)

She LOVES the flash on the camera! that's what was making her laugh :)
Thanks Great Grandma and Grandpa Love for all the balloons!!! Always a hit!
Grandma gave Kinlee her very own :)
Thanks for a great tradition! I know I look pregnant in this picture...
I knew I needed to get this post done seeing how the next one will probably be of my Sweet Grandpas viewing and funeral. I'm not sure that I am prepared for that, reality will hit. I hope my poor grandma is doing okay...It's nice to have the time to spend with Family this time of year. My grandpa doesn't know how much he has helped me realize what is most important for this Season.

No comments: