Saturday, December 24, 2011

Grandpa V Owen Pickett

We had my dear Grandpas viewing and Funeral the past couple days. It is such a sad reality, I think especially to see my Grandma alone. You never saw her without my grandpa by her side. Death is definately more strange than I ever thought when having to deal with it. I know I will miss my Grandpa, but am so happy for him to be healthy and happy and I know he is in a much better place.

Some of his grandkids and great ones!
This is a sign we made for him when he was in the Hospital back in October.
Kinlee loves Matt!
and my dad, love him!
My cute Grandma Pickett
I thought this was such a sweet pic. I know he loves and will miss his dad.











Most the grandkids. Missed you Erin! :) Love you Grandma!



and We will miss you Grandpa Pickett, we love you and hope to always remember the great examples you left behind. I won't forget saying bye to you before they closed your casket, I held your hand and told you I loved you, and my heart was beating so fast...I think that was you saying you loved me back, the spirit is amazing. and at your graveside when I got goosebumps, I know you were there too telling us goodbye. You were such a great man. ...Until we meet again!

No comments: