Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Peyt lost his FIRST tooth!!!!

This officially sets Peyt as getting old! :( So sad, but so excited for him! He loves it!
Last night around 10, I was talking to him and decided to check his two front bottom teeth cause they have been loose...then I told tys to come see and he was ready to pull it out cause it was almost out anyway. So here he is pre-lost tooth!

Tys getting the floss ready. I could NOT do it! I was freaking out...good thing Tys is calm and cool :) haha
and just like that it was out! Peyt or I didn't even know it was already out. Then Peyt saw a little blood and started to cry! haha

Way to go bud!!! I told him he had to put a note with his tooth that said "take" or "leave", depending on whether he wanted to keep his tooth or not and the tooth fairy would take or leave it. He wanted to the tooth fairy to take it, cause he was afraid if he kept it he would lose it. :) So cute! Way to go bud and yay for the tooth fairy bringing a couple bucks for you!!! Love you Peyt!

1 comment:

gramma debbie said...

Such a fun time in a little persons life!! Way to go Peyt!! Love ya! XXOO