Wednesday, December 14, 2011

KiNLee 9 MONTHS!!! ...AND...

Peyt thought he was funny crawling in bed with Kinlee :) He was!
We went to Miya's bday party...Nachelle nailed the balloon making!!! Kin wasn't a fan! :) ha
We heard her in talking then she stopped so we went to check on her after the boys went to bed...she must have talked herself to sleep :) how uncomfortable!
little Photog session! We tried taking the boys to the Christmas devotional for our Stake...they lasted about 0 seconds! haha we tried....

love my peyt!
NINE MONTHS!!!!!!! AHHHH! going by too fast...
She is healthy:
16 LBS 5 oZ -10%
27 IN tall - 31%


She is fun as ever!!! She LOVES her binki at bedtime...she has started crawling...still nails "dada" but no "mama" really. Absolutely LOVES her brothers! She had her second girl babysitter from the ward. and the boys said she loved her and Aryan made her laugh tons! She loves CHEESE! She loves feeding herself cheese sandwiches and PB&J sandwiches!

Drew wanted to take a pic...thought it twas cute! I love having a girl!
My grandpa is still fading...Peyt painted this for him. A sun to brighten his day since he can't see the sun in his Hospital room. When I took it to him, he smiled. I really think it brightened his day! He loved it. Ps...peyt says that is me and my grandpa :)
Drews pic!
Then we made egg carton flowers for him too!


My grandpa is tough, he is fighting...his Birthday is on Christmas...I am hoping he can make it to his birthday. The other night when we went to see him, I asked him to choose his fav Christmas song and we would sing it to him, he chose Happy Birthday! haha Loved it. I love that everytime I visit him he will hold and squeeze my hand. I love these precious minutes we get with him!

1 comment:

erin said...

I love that picture of you and Kinlee. Not sure what you guys are doing, but it is precious!!
How do you get Kinlee to sit so good fOr you when takin her pictures? Hunter is all over the place!
Anyways you are super pretty!! And have a great family! Love you!!