Saturday, June 20, 2009

At least I'm NOT a PROCRASTINATOR...right??? haha

Well we have had a fun weekend so far...and I think I am constantly made fun of for getting my posts on here so quick, so I will let you know my reason... If I wait, then I get behind and then I don't do all of them I want to and miss out on things that I had wanted to post. So I sit down, hurry and do it and then yea! it's DONE! =)

Yesterday Peyton and I got to enjoy a little "date" time! Thanks to Em for watching Drew so we could head to Cherry Hill and enjoy the slides over and over just like Peyt wanted to do! He LOVED being able to go on them a million times and it was fun to have some one on one time with him! Thanks to my little guy for spending the day with me at Cherry Hill and for the yummy snow cone after!

Peyton put his swim suit on first thing in the morning...thought he'd practice a little golf before we went I guess...hmmm..I wonder who he takes after on that idea???

Today we got to do our annual Fathers Day SWIM party at my moms house. The guys start the morning with golf and then we head to my moms for a BBQ and a refreshing dip in the pool...or wait, that wasn't the case today because of the rain! Some of us still got wet from the rain while others still ACTUALLY enjoyed the pool IN the rain! It was good times with yummy food and our fun family!

What a great Uncle...we love Troy and his fun toys...yea for YUMMY popcorn, this kind is my favorite...

Looks like the boys just couldn't wait for it either!


AND....snow cones!! I think the Cotton Candy was my fav! Thanks TROY!!


My uncle showing us his great highlights...oh these aren't gray hairs, he has them done on purpose... I should believe him, right???? hahaha


A few from the group...!


and then some of the crazy's who still swam in the rain and coldness!


Little Drew was SOAKED from the rain, he didn't care at all! He loved each and every drop that fell on him!


AND to all my blog lovers...before 10 PM, thank you! I love you, so it's okay if you still want to make fun of me!


We ended the day at Iggy's for dinner with Tysons side of the fam! It was yummy and fun to be there with everyone too!



Cute little Madi with Tyson! She loves him!


Love how much these two love to play together! They are cute little buddies!


Just enjoying finally being able to run around!
Fun ideas with Grandpa Steve on the rocks outside!

Well...Happy Fathers Day this far to those we got to spend the day with! Of course, this isn't the last of my postings for the weekend...I know, I am blog obsessive, but we love to go back and look at our fun times!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am the first comment. Those are awesome pictures. I am glad that you have your camera everywhere. It is a good thing despite what we all may think. Have a good night. Love Ya Smash

gramma debbie said...

I love the pictures!! It was a very fun party despite the rain!! The kids loved swimming in it!! Cute Drew and his soaking wet clothes! What cute shoes he has on! LOL!! Thanks for all the cute posts that you do for the family parties and activites that we have! (Even tho I hate pictures!)Love ya!

Unknown said...

You are awesome at your postings and make each one so cute. You've got to post alot so that you can remember all the cute things your little ones do.

Traci said...

Excellent Ash! You are the best darn blogger in the world! Heck you are just the best darn everything--you are an amazing gal! Thanks for always making our gatherings so memorable and fun! You are awesome! Happy Fathers Day...love, Traci

KT said...

I'm very proud of you. That's all I have to say