Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HaPPy BirThDaY PEYTON!!!!!


(This picture is from last night, I let him open his presents from his cousins, Logan and Cole...Thanks to them(and their mom) he LoVED his new books!)

I can't believe you are 4 today!! This time has seriously gone by WAY too fast! You are so much fun and make us laugh everyday!

This morning Peyt woke up at 6:38(normally he sleeps till AT LEAST 8!)...he came running out of his room so excited for his day! He walked out into the kitchen to find the kitchen table with his presents and a cute note from dad telling him Happy Birthday and gave him his very own coke! It was cute, since Tyson was already long gone for work, he wouldn't get to see Peyton open his presents(I can't make a 4 year old wait all day!!!)
The first thing Peyton said when he saw his presents was "I'm gonna wait for all the people to get here before I open them!" Well, that lasted about 2 minutes until he wanted to open just one, and then he said "just one more mom!" and then he said "just one more, it will be the last one, okay?" Love this little guy!

Some fun things that Peyton loves to do and his crazy sayings that make us laugh:

First, he is seriously so thoughtful of others...even this morning opening his presents, he said "When's Drew's birthday, so he'll get some?"

He ultimately LOVES to go work and golf with his dad. Whenever Tyson says Peyton can come to work with him, Peyton turns strictly business. If there is any other option for him to do something, he says "Sorry, I gotta go work today!"
As for golf, he will use anything as a golf club and anything as a ball...no JOKE! Ever since he was little he would grab whatever he saw and use it to his advantage of practicing...Drew is following right in his footsteps! Example: I remember Peyton grabbing a straw and one piece of a cereal like captain crunch...THOSE were what he used that morning for golf in the family room! Too CUTE..but creative, right?

Some cute things he's said lately:
"Mom, I want a piece of cheese...big ones, two ones!!" (He sorta does a dance and says it in a low voice, you just gotta hear it!)

Putting out his hand to shake yours "Nice to meet ya!" he also does this in a low deep voice, who knows where he gets this stuff from!

Yesterday "Mom does Jesus have a swing set?"

"Don't talk like a baby, talk like a mommy"

Hiding anything behind his back "I got a surprise for you!"

"I'm done for the day"

When you know he has to go to the bathroom, so I say "Peyton go to the bathroom" Peyton: "I can't, because I"m too tired"

There are so many more cute things I could write, but we'll save it! Anyway, Happy Birthday to our little guy! I really hope he has the BEST day!!!

4 comments:

Traci said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON from your cousins in Riverton! If I would have known before that it was your birthday, I would have told your dad to stay home and open presents instead of coming to work at our house so early this morning! Sorry dude! Hope you have a fun day!!!

Cody and Meg said...

Ha ha I love it! I want a piece of cheese...big ones, two ones! Hilarious!

Jill + Nate said...

What a cutie. I am so glad you are documenting all this. It's priceless. Way to go on bloggin' Ash.

Mom,Steve,and who ever else said...

Peyton, Your awesome Thanks for inviting us to your party. we had lots of fun. Be sure you use your squirt guns to get mom and dad wet at least once. Love you Grandma JU JU