Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SOMETIMES...

...I just want to post some pics for fun...
like "Sometimes..."


The boys use ANYTHING as a hat...


Drew thinks he is big enough to work this Hulk blasting gun...


Peyton wants to be our photographer...


we share a bowl of Ice Cream (and this time cake) on the love sac in our comfy clothes...


I make my family pose for a picture because we happened to all be wearing the same color of pj's...

we are entertained by Karoke night on the strip in Vegas... it was hilarious... and now I want a karoke machine...where to find one??

I play with my boys on our bed...


we leave Birthday decorations up for a week...


we try teaching our 4 and almost 2 year old how to use a slip-n-side....

Peyton likes to get an apple and cold water like me and cuddle for a movie night...

we love to dance and have fun to the music...


we need to remember this...

and to simply enjoy today, because tomorrow might be too late....

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute post. I love comfy clothes and hangin with the family.

Lisa said...

Love it!

gramma debbie said...

WOW!! That was so powerful!! Loved it! I also love comfy clothes and hanging with family, doesn't get any better than that!~~

Cody and Meg said...

What a cute post. I love the apple and water picture! That is how you are so freaking skinny.

Love Family said...

You'll have to find some drunk people to go along with that Karoke Machine!

KT said...

Way cute post. Nice work

The Christensen's said...

I love love love the pictures!!! And we will do karaoke with you and you don't even have to get us drunk! Fun times! Oh and let me know on haircuts I would love to.

Heather Thompson said...

You are such a good mom, I love all the recent posts...... Peyton's birthday looked so fun! Sorry, we need to get his present to him! Are you still on for Cherry Hill tomorrow? We TOTALLY are!

JN Designs said...

You are such a cute mom! I really like the quote at the end, thanks for the reminder.

erin said...

you are way to cute ashlee.
And you and tyson look the same as you did six years ago, what in the world is your secret?

Ash said...

So cute, touching and creative Ash! I loved it! Also loved Tysons little post to you- so nice and thoughtful of him!