Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun and Busy Times...!!

Yes, we are still going private soon...thanks for all of your emails! I will get to that soon! But for today, I wanted to do a post of our week..so lets start... (It's a long one! This is why I post more often, so I don't get backed up!!) Here are some fun things we did...

Peyt got to golfing with his dad! One of his favorite things to do!!


Dash came and played!


I think Drew sat forever with his hand trying to cover the water...he loved it!


Talmage came to play...the water was still in the pool from earlier and the boys didn't mind that they didn't have their swimsuits on!! It never stops them!!


We FINALLY got some cherries!!! One of our all time summer fav's! They were delicious, just in case you were wondering!


Tys got the slide up(THanks to him!)...and I don't think the boys have gotten bored with it yet!


( Thanks Traci and Ed...when it's all finished, I will definately dedicate a post just for you guys!!)


Little buddies! Watching Bugs Life


A Cherry Hill day...Peyt had to take this shark with him!


Going to Taylors play to watch him in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat...it was great! Taylor, you did awesome!!


Grandpa Steve and Grandma Julie took Peyton bowling


Drew and I hooked up with them and Drew played on the toys while they finished up bowling...

Playing in the rain, it was pouring, and you can't even tell in this pic!!


He loves getting wet!!


At the parade, we happily watched Drew collect our now completely full bag of candy! He loved it!!!


Syracuse Parade...


Fun swimming at Grandma Debbies...the boys used their floaties and swam on their own almost the whole time!! I was impressed!



We got to have a BBQ at Grandma Julies with the missionaries, and Peyton loved it, he was so excited! Too bad I don't have a pic! Then off to Tysons 10 year reunion... and ending the night at the Fireworks...we love the 4th of July and getting to enjoy all that comes with it! A great ending to our week!


Forgot about this...guess it deserves it's own space! haha On Thursday...Around 4, Tys had just left for an appt. and I looked out back and noticed the tramp was "missing" I thought..hmmm..where did it go? While laughing, I look out another window and see it had blown into the front of our neighbors house!!! Peyton was so sad. I ran out to try and figure out what to do and another neighbor saw and came to help me. (Thanks JeNNY and Adam!!!) I then ran back inside to grab my cell phone and call Tys. The door was locked. Peyton had locked the one he couldn't unlock. So I go in through the garage and Peyton is crying in the bathroom, lets just say he needed my help!! It was hilarious actually and needless to say, the story ends pretty good. We get to take our tramp back because I(a paranoid girl) saved my receipt and boxes. Yea!

There it is...finally caught up now! Hope you all had a good week too!

6 comments:

Sarah Flint said...

Hey! I found your blog too. :) Michael and Stacy Mellor are my cousins and I just found you off of their blog. I'd love to be invited! sarahwflint@gmail.com And send me your address because my blog is private. Your boys are so so cute. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

KT said...

That poor tramp! So glad you can get a new one

Kohl said...

Wow! That must have been some wind! It is o.k. (not weird) to save receipts and boxes. Especially on something that big and expensive! :)

Jamie Bowers said...

Ashlee that is hilarious about your tramp. I remember driving to weber state one day and a tramp came flying on to highway 89 because the wind was so bad. It was the craziest (and scary) thing!

erin said...

you do so many fun things!! your life is full of fun times.
Um...of course jason kept his mowhawk..it is totally professional!!

The Thurgoods said...

Don't forget to invite me when you go private!!! kassiethurgood@gmail.com I love the little golf clubs!!! SO CUTE!