Saturday, June 13, 2009

GIrls NigHt for a Happy Birthday to SadiE!!!

And it was all thanks to my mother-in-law, she planned it, but ended up being sick, so couldn't even come!! We missed her, but was glad cute Meredith could fill the spot! We started at Olive Garden for a yummy dinner, which btw, I basically created my own meal, and it was so good!! (Just telling you so that you know you can change almost any menu item to make it what you want...haha..it works!)




Anyway, then we had some time before the show started, so we walked ourselves to Gateway and had good entertainment on the way...

(like the smoking bum who took this picture...I was definately scared he might take my camera and run!)



Mer...say the words and I will remove it off my blog...but since this is one of your "poses" I thought you might like to see it...!!! Good times...haha



Sadie pretending like she couldn't get through the sidewalk....oh SADIE! =)



Remembering an awesome building...but without Mrs. Kinsey who didn't want to be in the pic..


A little Gateway fun...!


And the very entertaining pic, for us anyway...we got a good laugh out of it!


Back to the Capitol Theatre for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It was a cute show, but mostly our company that made it so fun!!


One last pic in the rain..thanks for cooperating girls! You know I'm a picture freak~~!!!



Happy Birthday to Sadie and thanks for a fun night out girls!!! (See I knew you would all love looking at the pics!!!) haha AND Thanks to Julie for spoiling us, we loved it!!!

4 comments:

gramma debbie said...

Cute pictures!!! Lots of fun!! When do all your photo modeling contracts begin??!!! You all look FAB!! Happy birthday Sadie!!!

Love Family said...

Good times, good times. Thanks for documenting our evening for us Ash!

Mom,Steve,and who ever else said...

Thanks girls for having a what looks like one fun night. Sorry I had to miss it. Better me miss then you and your families all get sick. I love you tons and will plan again soon. By the way you four girls make for much better pictures. I'm with Debbie when do you contracts begin. Oh that's right you all have nanny and mommy contracts right now. And I as mom, grandma and mother-inlaw could not be more happy or grateful. love you all. Thanks for the pictures Ashlee we love them.

Sadie Love said...

Thank your for spending my bday wiht me girls. it was a lot of fun!